Sunday, July 23, 2006

Interesting restaurant idea

I must have walked by it a million times (well maybe not that many) as I window-shopped in Shilin. It looked like a store selling toilet bowls. But tonight, after purchasing a Kung-pao chicken pizza (and eating it), I walk past this "shop" on my way back to the metro. I looked inside and there were a lot of people sitting on the bowls; they were at tables; they were eating. No, this was not a toilet bowl shop; it was a restaurant and all of the seats were toilet bowls. Perhaps (and this is pure speculation) the place doubles as a bathroom supply store. I'll have to obtain some pictures. Stay tuned...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is great. can't wait for the pics!

11:05 PM  
Blogger Eli said...

I think I do...
I'll stop by again as soon as I get a chance.

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home