Monday, June 05, 2006

Rites of Passage

Today was a big day for me on air. First I did the interview with Shirlie and Natalie for their show--We've Got Mail (See the schedule). You can find it under This Week's Programs for Tuesday, starting at 20 minutes past the hour. Then I did three actualities for Stephen's Strait Talk, which is part of the news segment on Tuesday, and one actuality for Shirlie's Made in Taiwan, part of the news segment on Monday.

Then, what followed, was the real deal. Paula told me I will participate in reading the news everyday this week. Today was the first day--Natalie and I. You can hear it in the news headlines. Well, I certainly have room for improvement, but it was a lot of fun, and believe you me, saying the word philatelic is real hard.

1 Comments:

Blogger Robert Ellman said...

Wulingren:

That's awesome! Savior the memory. I'm sure you will go onto many outstanding interviews. But today will quite naturally be more special than the rest.

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home